Thursday, November 13, 2014

Thrifty Thursday | Checkout 51

Checkout 51 is a super simple app that will help you save money on items that you buy normally. Every week, a list of about thirty grocery items are put on the app. There are items that, if you buy, you can save anywhere from $0.25 to $5.00 on. Once you purchase the item, you simply scan your receipt and submit it to the app. They process and approve your receipt, then award your account the specific cash back offer. Once you're in-app bank reaches $20, you can cash out using PayPal.

 
This is an app that I need to take more advantage of. I haven't used it lately, but need to because I'm almost at that $20 benchmark! It is also nice when the items listed on the app are also on sale in the store - it's like a double sale! One time, I had a coupon for a glade item, which was also on sale in the store, and there was a $3.00 cash back offer in Checkout 51. Once I applied all the discounts, I ended up getting paid like $0.50 to take my new smelly goodness out of the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment