Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Now You See Me

If you haven't gone out and watched this movie yet, than what the heck are you doing reading this blog post? Go! Now! And I don't just mean stream it online, you need the full theater experience! Don't worry, I won't go anywhere. We can rave about the movie together when you get back.


Ok, now that that is taken care of, wasn't it freakin ah-may-zing?! It takes a lot to make it to #1 on my favorite movies list, but Now You See Me just beat out Inception with a wave of it's magic wand. Amazing.

I like lots of movies. Disney? Yes. Harry Potter? Oh yeah. But in order for me to really love a movie, I need something that gets me thinking - one where I want to go back and watch it again just to see what I missed. It's a movie where, just when you think you are two steps ahead of the game, you soon find out that you're actually three steps behind. You think, as the audience member, that you have the third person omniscient point of view. Well, you are in for a surprise.

And don't even get me started on the oh-so-handsome Dave Franco.

Now You See Me is stacked when it comes to the cast, elaborate when it comes to the tricks, and pleasing to the ear when it comes to Morgan Freeman. But you don't need to take my word for it - go find out for yourself!

 
To visit my Disney College Program blog, click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment