Sunday, June 30, 2013

An Impulsive Individual

Some days I wonder if my impulsivity will get the best of me. I don't know what it is, but there are times that I simply act without considering the consequences. Or I do think about the consequences, and determine that the corresponding action is worth the risk. Today is one of those days.

I've always been a dreamer. But then again, who isn't? I never like to let reality get in the way of what I want to achieve. Of course, my aspirations have changed over the years. I no longer want a huge house by the water - that's too stationary. The world is calling my name, and adventure is the number one word in my vocabulary.

I'm tired of sitting around, hoping for what may happen. It's time to make things happen, and sometimes that involves taking risks, and spending a fraction of your college savings. Go read my posts Change and Work In Progress to see what dreams I'm making happen. I don't know how this will all turn out, or how my friends and family are going to react. But I do know one thing.

If I affect merely one life for the better, this adventure will be well worth the risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment