Saturday, May 11, 2013

Pike Place Market

It has been such a beautiful day here in the great northwest! Unfortunately, that is all said to change. As the new week rolls in, so will the rain. But I was sure to take advantage of the sun while it was here!

This afternoon, I headed into the city with my friend and took a visit to Pike Place Market, which is such a beautiful place to visit in the summertime! I hadn't been to Pike Place for about ten years, so it was so nice to finally go back. We explored the flowers, made our mark on the infamous gum wall, and had the best fish and chips in the world. Then we ended the afternoon with a visit to Kerry Park, which has the best view of the Seattle skyline! And of course, I recorded our entire adventure, which you can see here:

 
And tomorrow is Mother's Day, so be sure to do something special for that hard-working woman that gave you life! As for me, I'm heading to the Mariners game to spend some quality time with the family. Let's hope it doesn't rain too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment