Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pinnacle Studio 16

I am extremely happy as I have finally purchased some descent video editing software! Yay, no more Windows Live Movie Maker! I knew I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for it, especially seeing as I am a novice, so I went for the Pinnacle Studio 16. I was initially torn between that and Adobe Premiere Elements 11 (there was only a $5 difference between the two), but one of the employees at Best Buy recommended the former, so I went with that!

However, I am a bit frustrated at the moment. Seeing as my personal computer still does not want to connect to the internet without shutting itself off, I had to put in a URL on this computer in order to retrieve my activation code for the software. But the darn URL doesn't work! I emailed tech support, so hopefully they can help, and I plan on taking my computer in tomorrow to see if I can finally get it fixed.

And what makes this all even more frustrating is that I have a ton of new bucket list footage that I so desperately wanted to go through and edit by today! Oh well, I suppose you are all going to have to wait. That shouldn't be a problem seeing as the number of readers I have is quite minimal... Sorry!

In the meantime, go ahead and watch this incredible video by JacksGap about their trip to Sri Lanka. Beware, many feels will be felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment