Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wednesday

I wish there were a fast and easy way to make money. But the world doesn't work that way - you have to earn it. Perhaps it is time for me to do a little job hunting.

I have had the hardest time figuring out what bucket list item to cross off this week. People are bailing left and right and the weather doesn't look like it's going to be too pretty either. However, I am determined - I will cross something off that list if it's the last thing I do!

On the bright side, my Etsy purchases have finally come in the mail, all the way from China! And I must say, I am impressed. Time to start coordinating outfits to match them! If you would like to view the shop that I bought these items from, click here.

Do you have any fun bucket list ideas? I want to hear them! Comment below or email me at establishedinseattle@gmail.com

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment