Saturday, May 11, 2013

Visiting the University of Washington

Normally I would prefer to wake up sometime around noon (pardon my laziness), but I was up as soon as I heard my doorbell ring at 10 am this morning! There stood the UPS delivery guy with my brand new GoPro HERO3! It was Christmas all over again, and I had unwrapped my favorite toy. I spend two hours just figuring out how all the accessories worked, then walked straight to Fred Meyer to purchase a microSD card and start recording!

Luckily my friend was heading down to the University of Washington to play some ultimate frisbee, so I thought I would tag along and get some shots of the action. But aside from the frisbee, it truly was nice to go down there and visit a bunch of high school friends whom I hadn't seen in months. I plan on making another trip down there in the near future!

Today, I have also learned that I need to invest in some proper movie editing software. This Windows Live Movie Maker is just not going to cut it, but I had to make do. So, without further ado, I present my first video using the HERO3! And don't be too critical, practice will make perfect, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment