Monday, May 20, 2013

VidCon 2013

Well it has been a very fun weekend! I went to spend a few days with my older sisters and their kids, and I got to see my newest niece for the second time since her birth this past December! I am not even exaggerating, she is the cutest baby you will ever see.

At the moment, I'm still trying to fit a bucket list item into my schedule for this week, but that is really hard to do when all my friends have jobs. I really am grateful for my empty schedule, and I'll be sure to cherish it before I move to Disney World and start working 40-50 hour weeks...

But I think I have found another item that deserves to be on the bucket list: VidCon. In a nutshell, it's an online video/YouTube convention in Anaheim, California from August 1st-3rd. They will be featuring loads of special guests that include (to my extreme delight!), but are not limited to, the following:

Alfie Deyes                             Caspar Lee                             Jenna Marbles
Zoe Sugg                               Jack and Finn Harries             Sam Pepper                      
Marcus Butler                         Alex Goot                                Shay Carl
                   
                              
Excited is an understatement. The first road block is, like it will be for the rest of my life, money. I have it, but I still have college to pay for. But in my head, I figure that I will just make the money back again once I start working in Florida. Second, I don't have anyone to go with, and I doubt it will be much fun if I'm there alone. I know people who would love to go, but I don't think they'd like to drop that kind of cash in one weekend. Tickets alone are $110... We'll see what happens.

To visit my Disney College Program blog, click here.
 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I do wanted to go also! But yes, the money thing and also not having anyone to go with or a way of getting there (even though I only live a few hours away- darn it!) I also heard Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman will be there? Ah, well, maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard they are going to be there too, and Louise I believe! Wow, you live so close! I've already looked up plane and hotel costs, that's how excited I am! But ya, I just wish I knew someone who could go with me - not many college students have that kind of money on hand.

      Delete