Thursday, May 2, 2013

Nutella

 My delicious Cream de Menthe shake!
Today was pretty chill as I spent the majority of my time staring out my window and listening to music. But it was great! I haven't been able to slow down from my busy life for quite some time now. And if you are interested in listening to an artist worthy of being put on repeat, I recommend Lewis Mokler - my new favorites include Pieces and Nutella!

But of course, by the evening I was up and out of the house once again. I had to go get my new glasses, which I absolutely love! Although I can't say the same for my wallet. You never really realize how much everything costs until you have to pay for it yours
elf! But it was definitely worth it - I didn't know everything was actually blurry until I got the specs. It's a whole new world!

And what better way to end the night than by getting a surprise phone call from a couple of friends informing me that "your chariot awaits." Not even joking, that is a direct quote. We all headed out to get some Coldstone's ice cream and then hung out and watched Gabriel Iglesias. I haven't laughed that much in a very long time - definitely check him out if you haven't heard of him before.

P.S. I think I have finally settled on a blog template. Sorry if all the changes were a bit annoying! Construction is officially over for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment