Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Beach Bum

I felt as if I hadn't posted in a few days, so I figured I'd give you all an update on my life. Then I realized I posted yesterday. My sense of time is complete crap.


Edmonds, Washington
So I had a nice orthodontist appointment today, and I decided I was going to stop being patient and actually ask them when they plan on taking this contraption out of my mouth. I mean, it's been nearly two years already and yeah, moving off to college set me back a bit, but I am seriously tired of being that-nineteen-year-old-with-braces. The final verdict is February, but seeing as I'm going straight back to school after Florida, it's more like next April. *insert swear words here*

On a brighter note, I went beach hopping tonight with a good friend and enjoyed the beautiful sunset. That's one of the things that I love about living near water - a coastline will definitely be a prerequisite for my future residence.

I also found out yesterday that I received a very generous scholarship from my university! However, I am alotted half of the total award during both fall and winter semesters. Since I won't be at school for fall semester, and I sure don't want to waste that money, I am officially going to be attending school for spring and summer terms next year in order to still get the other half of the scholarship. Holy crap, and I just realized that this will mean that I will be away from home for exactly a year. That is definitely a downside. But in the long run, it will be totally worth it!

And be sure to check out some great videos from a few of my favorite YouTubers:
JacksGap featuring FunForLouis: The Bedroom Ball Pit
PointlessBlog featuring ThatcherJoe: The Tin Can Challenge
MarcusButlerTV featuring dicasp: Two Boys With Helium

No comments:

Post a Comment