Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm Sick Of This

Can I just say how much being sick in college sucks? Especially since I am usually very good at avoiding this kind of thing. I don't think I've missed school from being seriously sick since early high school. Luckily it came around as the week was winding down, and I only had one class on Friday. I would have skipped this class, but since we had a quiz, I had no choice but to pull myself together and slump down there. I'm just glad I was able to slip out of the classroom after the quiz was over.

But I'm pretty sure mother nature is making up for all of the sicknesses I have avoided in recent years. Friday was fever day, that night and this morning was cough time, and now I have the worst cold. Not to mention the crazy perpetual headache.

And I must say, the only upside to being sick is the food. Jell-O, pudding, and Popsicles for days! Although I could really go for a maple bar right about now...

Let's just hope this whole sick thing eases up before finals next week. My first one is on Monday, hence why I am listening to Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet right now. Oh, the joys of Music 101. But I am glad we've moved on from the Gregorian chants. Those were harsh.

P.S. I gotta give a special shout out to my roommate for the Jell-O. And the cough drops. And free reign of her movie collection. And for making me macaroni and cheese. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment