Friday, April 26, 2013

Boxes and Packaging Tape

I just got back from mailing off three more packages full of my stuff. Including my bedsheets, so tonight will likely be rather uncomfortable. Unfortunately, being the procrastinator that I am, I still haven't arranged for a ride for me and my luggage to the airport yet. That is potentially a problem, but not currently, so I won't worry too much about that.

At the moment, I am running off of 8 hours of sleep for the past 48 hours, and a diet consisting of fruit snacks, calzones, and V8 Splash. It's safe to say that my brain is only 10% functioning, and I'm probably one sleepless night away from being deemed clinically insane. What do I resort to, then? The internet of course (I may have a slight addiction).

So I have been watching a lot of YouTube lately - at least a couple hours worth per day. I suppose that's what happens when your only purpose in life at the moment is packing and cleaning. Anyway, I've been watching loads of JacksGap, and have discovered a few more interesting channels: dicasp, Sam, PointlessBlog, and MarcusButlerTV. I may be going through a phase, and once you realize the commonality between these channels you will see what I mean exactly... But one thing I love is that the guys that run these channels often collaborate and make videos together, and they are so darn entertaining! Visit the "Videos" tab above, and I will link in some of their uploads!

P.S. Please bear with me as I experiment with different blog templates over the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment