Monday, April 8, 2013

Vacation, Part 2

Well, I did it again. I got in a car full of very friendly strangers and took a trip up to Rexburg, Idaho for my vacation this semester, and it was a blast!! I was able to see some of my friends, eat some of the best junk food around, and have a great time. One thing that I regret from my last trip was that I didn't take very many pictures. This time, I took a ton! But it just so happens that they were all taken for Snapchat purposes, so they don't exactly exist anymore...except for this one:

Gangster Gnomes in Walgreen's

According to my countdown, I have 16 days left until the very last day of finals week! And only 6 days of classes - 8 classes total for me (although this is a rough estimate seeing as I tend to make a habit of skipping class to sleep... like today. But in my mind, this is okay as long as I still get a good grade in the class. So don't do this unless you are confident that you won't bomb all your finals!).

Okay, no more fantasizing about going home in three weeks - I have homework to procrastinate on. Ready, break.

No comments:

Post a Comment