Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Forensics

As you may recall from my previous post, Vacation, I took a lovely, impromptu trip to Rexburg, Idaho. And now I figure it's time for part two! But unlike last time, I have taken an entire 4 days in advance to plan the trip (that's like 2 more days than last time!). I'll be leaving this Friday, and it's the perfect time seeing as my next round of exams aren't until finals week, which starts the 19th. So until then, there's no need to study, and much need to party! Well, maybe there is a minimal need to study... I'll do that later.

Anyway, I had my photo shoot earlier this morning for the Circle of Honor essay contest, where which I won first place and a $300 cash prize! And then spent it all the next day on my flight to Orlando for the DCP, so it went to a good cause!

I applied for a Student Auxiliary Services grant recently, and made it into the finals! My interview is next Wednesday, so keep your fingers crossed!

But most importantly, I am well into season 2 of Numb3rs, my absolute favorite crime show! And it goes without saying that Charlie Eppes is the best character, hands down. Now I'm actually considering narrowing my career path within the field of psychology - forensics! Then I can go work for the FBI! I'll be sure to let you know if it all works out, or if I just change my career path again based on the next TV show I drown myself in...

No comments:

Post a Comment