Saturday, April 27, 2013

SLC -> SEA

This flew over us on the way to the airport!
Well, it's 7 in the morning, and I have managed to not fall asleep at all. I suppose that's what I get for not having any pillows. Or sheets. Or blankets. And for having internet connection, as well as a growing obsession with the YouTube channels mentioned in my previous blog post.

My shuttle should be arriving in about a half hour to take me to the airport. I really have no idea how I'm going to lug around my backpack, carry-on duffel bag, and three checked bags. I imagine this is where a lot of money and a personal assistant would come in handy. Or a third arm. Or one of those carts they rent out I suppose, if you want to be boring...

Three hours later...

It took me exactly twenty minutes to get my bags checked and go through security. I think I deserve a medal, or a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. How about some homemade cookies? Deal.

So I decided to put together a video montage of my journey from Salt Lake to Seattle. What better time to learn how to make videos than now! I got a pretty sick shot of me eating my delicious fruit snacks - that is definitely my favorite part so far. I'd like to get up and explore, maybe go on one of those flat escalators for the first time (what the heck are those things called...?), but my bags are so freaking heavy, I have no desire to lug them  around the airport. Even though I have an hour and a half until my flight leaves.

Ok let's do this.

Update (5/1/2013) - So, being relatively new to the whole iPod touch thing, I definitely shot all of my videos sideways. Unless you want a neck ache watching them, they're pretty much garbage. But it was a good learning experience! I think I'm just going to invest in an actual camcorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment