Monday, April 29, 2013

Home, Sweet Home!

And boy, does it feel good. I just got back from playing a sweet pickup game of ultimate frisbee down in Bothell, which was loads of fun, as well as a "you're so freaking out of shape" wake up call!

I cannot even convey to you how tired I was when I got back from the airport. After taking a visit to the Fremont Troll with my family, I headed over to my friends house for the rest of the night. Despite the fact that I slept for a majority of the two-hour plane ride, I crashed on his couch while playing with his kid brother and slept for a good three hours. But by the time I woke up around midnight, I was recovered enough to hit up Denny's with the crew for some late night breakfast! It's been a great weekend, if I do say so myself.

However, the downside of it all is that my computer refuses to stay logged on for longer than three minutes before shutting down. It did the same thing when I went up to Rexberg a couple weeks ago, so I'm going to have to take it into the shop sometime this week. I'm just hoping that it's an easy, cheap fix! Until then, all my blogging will be from the family computer. Lucky me.

No comments:

Post a Comment