Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Paranormal Distribution

Haha! Statistics joke.
So, in light of my 300th page view for my blog, I decided to do a bit of statistical analysis. Well, maybe I just looked at the trends in page views since I started posting in October. And here is the breakdown!

  • Average page views per month (October - December) = 80
  • Month with highest page views = November (86 - I am assuming this is because I had the most posts in this month. Also, I posted one of the posts on my Facebook wall. Hmmm... maybe i'll do that more often).
  • Post with most views = Snow Cones (14 - this just so happens to be the Facebook post I mentioned).
  • Highest traffic source = Facebook (7 page views - the next highest traffic sources are blocked on my computer...should I be worried?)
  • Average page views per day = 3
  • Page views today = 3 (what a surprise!)
  • Total page views = 300

I don't know about you, but this is very interesting to me. Maybe this is a good sign that I should to into statistics... Anywho, I can make a few inferences from this data and this is what I have learned:

  1. Talk about food more often (you all liked the snow cones!)
  2. The more I post, the more views I get (coming soon! 5 posts per day!)
  3. Continue to unknowingly advertise my blog on blocked websites. 
  4. I'm only joking! Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment