Saturday, March 2, 2013

Disney College Program

It has been way to long since I've posted a blog entry, but I am back! Today, I'm going to be focusing on my adventure so far in applying for the Disney College Program (DCP) ! I figured my roommates were tired of hearing me talk about how excited I was, so I'd just write it all down for the world to know!

So the story begins Thursday, February 28th. This was the day that I first found about DCP. I sort of half-seriously started working my way through the application after reading up as much as I could about the program. Before I knew it, I was finished and submitting my application!

Not even an hour later, I received an email directing me to proceed to the online interview/questionnaire. It said that when I was finished with this interview, I would immediately know afterward if I qualified to advance in the application process. After seeing this email, I decided that it was late, almost 11pm! I headed to bed because I had work at 7 am the next morning. However, I was tossing and turning for an hour and a half before I decided to get up and do the online interview at 1:30am!

After I finished, I found out that I qualified for the next step: a phone interview! I scheduled that for Wednesday, March 6th at 12:30pm. I have spent the last day and a half furiously searching every forum and blog that has to do with the DCP so I can prepare as best I can! This would seriously be a once in a lifetime, MAGICAL opportunity! Wish me luck, and I will update later about how everything goes, as well as what the program entails!

No comments:

Post a Comment