Friday, March 22, 2013

Reality Check

Let me just start off by saying that I am so glad that I only have one more month of school left. Let's just hope that I can survive that long.

So recently, as in fifteen minutes ago, I just got a major reality check in only three short words.

Over-the-limit. Crap.

It has been a busy month, and with all the buying plane tickets and paying my fees for Disney and trying to survive as a college student, I maxed out my credit card. Which totally sucks seeing as I rock at paying it off in full each month. I've just been so immersed in what still needs to get done, I forgot to update my handy-dandy cash book, where I keep track of every penny I spend. Whoops...

So listen up, kids! Don't go over your credit limit, because you cannot afford the stupid fee they charge you. If I were in charge of the company, I'd create some sort of text-reminder that tells you when you are close to reaching your credit limit. Or do they already have that? Or should I just be more responsible next time? Hhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment