Monday, March 25, 2013

Dearest Readers,

I hope your days have been going well! I have recently been looking at the page views for this blog and the audiences that have been viewing it, and I am very surprised! I did not expect my blog to have readers in over 10 different countries! And I'm not talking like 1 page view per non-U.S. country. There are upwards of 70 page views from any one place! If you are curious, here are the top 5 countries:




1. United States
2. Mexico
3. Russia
4. Germany
5. United Kingdom





I am super excited about this, and am glad that you all are enjoying reading about my day-to-day adventures! If you live outside of the U.S., live inside of it, or even have a blog of your own that you would like me to read, don't be afraid to comment below or send me an email at establishedinseattle@gmail.com. I would love to hear where you're from, learn about your adventures, and read what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment