Monday, March 4, 2013

Obsession

So lately, I've been reading tons of threads and watching loads of vlogs about the Disney College Program. Some of the advice they give is to not let Disney take over your life in between the time of your phone interview and when you hear back from them. Since I haven't had my phone interview yet, I did not pay attention to this piece of advice. That is, until I realized that Disney was taking over my life. It's the only music I listen to, the only movies I watch, the only thing I read about. Every time I get on the internet, I instantly google anything having to do with the DCP. I've even taken time out of studying so I can draw in my Disney coloring book...

So here is my non-Disney solution!

A playlist of songs I've either loved forever, or just discovered within the hour:
Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People, Hollywood Holt
1901 - Phoenix
Best band in the whole wide world.
Marathon - Tennis
The Green Room - The Tins
Disparate Youth - Santigold
A Day Late - Anberlin
Loser - Beck
Seattle - The Classic Crime
Heart Skips A Beat - Lenka
Save Me From Me - Amber Pacific

Movies I need to watch this week:
Warm Bodies
Life of Pi
Total Recall

And of course, the exams I still need to take...
Abnormal Psychology
Psychological Statistics

All right, hands in. "I hate school" on three. One...two...three...

No comments:

Post a Comment