Thursday, March 14, 2013

All Roads Lead to Disney!

To all my avid readers,

I have officially created a spin-off blog, All Roads Lead To Disney!, that will detail my adventures in the Disney College Program. I have already re-posted all my DCP related posts from this blog onto that blog. And that's all that's on there right now, so it's not very exciting yet. Honestly, I probably won't post very much in that blog over the next few months, but as August draws near, I will definitely start posting more frequently! Until then, all my DCP-related posts will be on that blog, so tune in every once and awhile to see what I have to say as I prepare for the best time of my life! I can only hope that these next five months fly by. I will also post a link to this new blog on one of the pages, as indicated by the helpful tabs above.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust,

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment