Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lady in Waiting

After a week of avoiding writing this post, I knew it was going to happen eventually. So here it goes.

A mere two days after my interview, last Friday, I heard back from Disney. No, I didn't get accepted. No, I didn't get rejected. Pended. This pretty much means that I am in the same place as I was directly after my interview - thrown back into the waiting game. The final verdict will be given sometime between now and April 19th.

I will admit, I was really disappointed by this news and habitually retreated to my bed to sleep the day away. Finally, though, I pulled myself together and told myself that this isn't as bad as it seems. It's not like it was a rejection. So I'll just have to wait it out a little longer, no big deal. For now, I'll just focus on school and enjoy being able to sleep in until noon every day now that I quit my job!

You always have to look on the bright side!

Oh! And I got around to watching a couple of the movies on my "Obsession" post. Total Recall, this one is definitely for all you guys out there, and I actually really enjoyed it myself! Warm Bodies, on the other hand more heavily emphasizes the romance. But don't turn away now, guys. You will definitely get your fill of violence, blood, and zombies in this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment