Sunday, March 17, 2013

Counting Sheep

It has been a great day, if you ignore the fact that it's 3:30 am and I still can't manage to fall asleep. Again. But that's okay, because here are all the things that went right today!

1. A couple of my BEST friends, and the two coolest guys from BYU-I, just happened to be in town for an ultimate frisbee tournament! Spending most of the day with them was crazy fun, as always!

2. 70 degree weather, I am glad you have finally decided to reenter my life. It has been too long.

3. I just booked my flight back to Seattle for when the semester is over - which is just over a month away!!

4. I have officially decided that I am going skydiving this summer.

5. So I entered an essay contest a couple months ago, but never heard anything back from them. I just assumed I lost and moved on with my life (I mean, the essay only took me an hour and a half to write, no big deal). But then I got home today and was excited and confused to see an email in my inbox saying they announced the winners - I was one of them!! The cash prizes range from $50 - $300 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. The banquet is on March 28th, so I will find out then how much I won!

Ok, time to go count sheep. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment