Wednesday, March 13, 2013

DISNEY WORLD, HERE I COME!!

I have never written two posts in one day, UNTIL NOW!! Why, you may ask? Because I have been accepted into the Fall 2013 Disney College Program in Walt Disney World!

 
Let me tell you how it happened:

It all started in Psych 301 (mmmm...statistics). I let my professor know that I had to leave class a little early (there was an ultimate frisbee game going on, but I didn't tell him that part). The class runs from 4:30pm to 6:20pm, and I had planned on leaving around 5:45pm. At about 5:00, we start getting into multiple regression. Pftt, I thought, I already know all this. Time to enter the world wide web.

BAM! Email from Disney. First word, "Congratulations." I start hyperventilating and want to scream, but I remember where I am. I want to run out and call everyone I know, but it's the middle of class! Then I remember I already asked to leave class early. Mwaha! So I slipped out at 5:15 and called my mommy, and yelled, and ran home, and yelled some more!

I will be in Orlando from August 12th, 2013 through January 2nd, 2014 and will be working Quick Service Food and Beverage.

I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment