Monday, April 15, 2013

Munchkin Kitten

I tried googling "music." I ended up looking at munchkin cats.
How could I resist this cuteness?!
We did it. Exactly 1,000 page views from almost 30 different countries. This is quite the milestone, and one that I didn't plan on reaching as soon as I did!

And on another happy note, it seems as if this sickness is slowly waning. I was supposed to have a music exam tomorrow, but after explaining this whole sick thing to my professor, she was kind enough to let me take it later in the week. I am so grateful for understanding people!

Next matter of business, I have made it into season 3 of Numb3rs. You seriously need to check this show out. I remember back in early high school, I definitely made the most of my Friday nights, if you know what I mean. That's right, Ghost Whisperer at 8pm, and then Numb3rs at 9pm. Every. Friday. Night.

I had my priorities straight.

T-minus 13 days until I am finally home. Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment