Friday, May 17, 2013

Gâteau au Chocolat Délicieux

Warning: May cause extreme sugar high if taken in large dosages.
The past few days I had set aside to do absolutely nothing. It's been awhile since I've had no plans, no commitments. And it was great! I got to sleep in until the afternoon, lounge around the house, and eat whatever we had in the cupboards...which may or may not have included multiple chocolate cupcakes left over from my sister's birthday yesterday... Besides feeling pretty well rested, I just feel kind of crappy. I definitely do not recommend excessive junk food and minimal exercise to any of you. 

But on a brighter note, my camera case and bobber hand grip (doubles as a floatation device) finally came in the mail today! I am ready for the water, and so is my action cam! Now I just have to wait around for the rest of my friends to get home from college. Oh, speaking of which! I had the greatest time on Monday - my best friend came home for mother's day weekend and we were able to get together for breakfast before she headed back to Oregon State. We were also able to look into the whole skydiving thing some more, and I'm getting extremely excited!

Well, I don't have a super action-packed weekend planned, just some hang out time with my older sisters and all their children, whom I haven't seen since winter break! However, I do plan on crossing off another bucket list item next week, so stay tuned!

P.S. No, I am not talented enough to speak French. The title of this post is courtesy of Google. Merci.


No comments:

Post a Comment