Thursday, May 9, 2013

YouTube Tangents

Well the last couple days have not been extremely exciting. I feel like my life is going to be pretty boring for the next month seeing as the majority of my friends don't get out of school until mid-June. But that won't stop me from going out and having a great time with the friends that are here!

This morning I headed off to play some ultimate frisbee, and the weather was absolutely perfect! It was just a bit overcast with no winds at all. Unlike Monday, which was the worst frisbee weather ever - apparently Seattle tied with Phoenix as the hottest city in the nation as it reached a whopping 87 degrees!

Then I went to watch a high school softball game at my alma mater. It was very bittersweet seeing as this was the first year that I went without playing in nearly fifteen years, and although they lost in extra innings, it was great to be back and see old friends and teammates! I think I may look into intramural softball for next spring back at school - I just miss it too much!

And last but most certainly not least, I have just heard word that my best friend in the entire world is coming up from Oregon State University to visit for the weekend! We're going to go have some breakfast together before she goes back down to finish up the term. I am so ecstatic!

I was going to post another video-of-the-day type thing down here again, but when I was surfing YouTube, I got off on a completely unrelated tangent watching strings of funny baby videos. Does that ever happen to you, where you start off watching your favorite music video, then end up watching baby pandas sneezing? Well I found a video all about that! Check it out: Sam - Things We Do On YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment