Sunday, May 5, 2013

HERO3

Welcome to the start of another middle-of-the-night post! I got home at about midnight, but of course I had to watch a couple hours worth of YouTube videos before updating my lovely blog and heading off to bed!

So I have avidly been looking into the market of action cameras in order to film the fun-packed summer ahead of me! As I have mentioned in my most recent post on All Roads Lead To Disney!, I plan to go bridge jumping, skydiving, road tripping, and much much more! But I also want to be able to record all of these memories, and I want a decent camera to do the job. Although I am a newbie to the whole video recording/editing field, I am a quick learner and am very interested! Of course the main downside is that it is a bit pricey when you enter the game, so that is why I was sure to do my homework!

In the end, I have settled on the GoPro HERO3 White Edition (see picture). It is the cheapest of the new line of HERO cameras, but I think it is perfect for a beginner like myself. Along with the basic charger, battery, and USB cable, it comes with a waterproof housing, curved and flat adhesive mounts, QR Buckle, and other assorted mounts and hardware. Feel free to visit the GoPro website if you are interested in looking at their other products.

From what I have seen and heard so far, the HERO3 is at the top of the list when it comes to high-quality action cameras. I am very excited to begin recording my journeys this summer, and I will be sure to link them onto this blog as they are produced, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment