Sunday, May 12, 2013

#9 - Go To A Mariners Game

Today I took my mom and little sister to the Seattle Mariners game - it has been years since we've all been to a ball game together, so it was great! And we won, so that was just icing on the cake! Besides spending quality time with my family, my absolute favorite part was the Dip 'n Dots, which are the most delicious ice cream treat in the entire world! I purchase these at every sporting event I attend, and would probably eat them all day if they weren't so expensive.

A couple weeks ago, I constructed a summer bucket list. I'm new to the whole bucket list thing, so I tried not to make it too far fetched, because I actually want to try and do everything on it! But I decided that instead of just posting the entire list on my blog, I will tell you specific items on the list as I accomplish those tasks (there are twenty items in all). And it just so happens that I have already crossed off three items (two of the items will be linked to their related blog posts).

#5 - Visit the University of Washington
#9 - Go to a Mariners game
#18 - Buy a nice camera

Although they may seem cliche and I am totally a go-with-the-flow type of person, I believe that bucket lists are a good way to expand your horizons and push yourself to do things that you have always wanted to do. They can appear very structured, but there is a certain amount of spontaneity and out-of-the-box thinking required in order to accomplish all the tasks. And the great thing about lists is that you can always add to them!

To see how much of my summer bucket list I've completed so far, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment