Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bloglovin'

Alright, first things first... Check out my awesome new iPod case! I've seen these before online and loved it, but assumed it would be kind of expensive for a case. Finally, I looked it up on Amazon, and it was only $1.87! It was such a steal, I couldn't resist myself. I remember clear as day playing on these things as a kid. There was no way that you could get me to stop playing Pokemon blue edition - I still have it to this day! Although I have since then upgraded to a Gameboy Advance.

Next matter of business, I have some great footage to edit from this past weekend. My friends and I took an hour drive out in order to cross off another bucket list item! But my computer is still being fixed, so I can only hope that I will get it back by the end of the week. Stay tuned!

Now, I've recently discovered this great app/website called Bloglovin'. If you are like me and have a good hand full of blogs that you enjoy reading, this is the best way to get all the recent posts in one place! Simply search a specific blog, follow it (assuming the writer of that blog has registered it with Bloglovin'), and new posts will show up in your news feed. To follow my blog, simply click the "Follow this blog with Bloglovin" button on the left sidebar right under the About Me section, or search "All Roads Lead To Nowhere" in the Bloglovin' search bar. The only downside is that I'm pretty sure you can't view the YouTube videos I post, but other than that, it's wonderfully organized! (My secondary blog, All Roads Lead To Disney!, is also available on Bloglovin'). Much appreciated! And good luck to those of you finishing up final exams, you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment