Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Work In Progress

Canon EOS Rebel T3i DSLR
Wow, it's been an entire week since I've posted! I wish I could blame that on the fact that I've been super busy lately, but alas, I am simply lazy. And because of this, I still have a ton of unedited bucket list footage. Hopefully that will be completed within the next couple days!

If you recall in my recent post, Change, I want to eventually begin filming short videos and writing corresponding blog posts/articles in an effort to raise awareness for a specific subject, foundation, etc. I am pleased to announce that my very first project is under way! I've teamed up with a very talented musician and vocalist, and we are working on arranging and producing the music that will be in the video! I am very excited, but nervous at the same time. Obviously I've never done anything like this before, and since it is raising awareness for something near and dear to me, I want it to be the best quality possible. I anticipate this project lasting at least a month, if not more, but the finished product will be worth it!

Entering the field of videography/photography is extremely expensive, I must say. I haven't even bought the DSLR camera I want yet, and my wallet is already aching from purchasing some other necessary equipment. Admittedly, I have had to dip into my college savings (it's a good thing I have a job secured for the Fall semester). However, once I have the basic equipment, I will be able to produce endless pieces that will benefit many people. Never have I been so motivated by anything in my life, and that is why I know I'm on the correct track - this is what I'm supposed to be doing right now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment