Sunday, June 23, 2013

#1 - Bridge Jumping

My friend, Mollie, walking across Oso Bridge.
Ok I feel completely horrible because this post is two weeks late, and I managed to misplace my SD card, which had all of my unedited footage on it... So that video will be put off for now.

Another summer bucket list item has been completed - bridge jumping! We traveled an hour and a half northeast to Oso, WA. Impatient as I am, I didn't want to wait until July to visit this hot spot. It was a bit chilly, so we weren't able to just swim around as much as I would have liked. But I always love taking people who've never been before! Personally, I've been jumping this bridge since I was about six or seven years old. I remember driving up there all the time with my family in the summer. I suppose that is where my love for a good adrenaline rush began!

Anyway, we had a great time. I ended up jumping about five times - go big or go home! We finished a great day with a midnight breakfast at Beth's Cafe in Seattle. If you ever visit, be sure to hit this place up, it's delicious! It has been open since 1954 and was featured on the Travel Channel and Man v. Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment