Sunday, December 9, 2012

It's a Monday

Sike, it's not Monday, but what the heck is happening! Finals week has already swooped down and is ready to grab me and eat me for dinner! That is a wonderful illustration of how awesome (not) my week is going to be! AND I just realized that I have two essays due Monday, which is now technically tomorrow seeing as it's 2 in the morning. Great.

So, you may or may not have read my previous post about putting off stressing about finals until the week before. Well I seem to have put it off a little longer... until the day before to be exact.

BAHHHHH!!!!!

Ok, done freaking out. Now normally, when a test is coming up and the professor is like, "You have from today to next Thursday to take this exam," I am ALWAYS that person who is in the testing center next Thursday  two hours before the place closes, taking my exam. You gotta fit as much study time in beforehand, am I right? So, if I were to continue with this, I would be taking all of my exams this Friday.

Well, I have changed my mindset. First exam = Psychological Science. When am I taking it? Monday! And I am going to rock it! Do you know why? Because of the video I have included in this post. So watch it.

Man, i'm in a crazy mood. That's what too many Jenna Marbles videos does to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment