Sunday, October 19, 2014

Revamp

Creating this blog, I never really had a persona in mind. College blog? Food blog? Fashion? Travel? Lifestyle? I just wrote what was running through my head at the moment, like a public journal.

Over the last two years, All Roads Lead to Nowhere has evolved, and I think it's about time to organize it based on what it has evolved into. Now, I'm not sure exactly what that is, but for now I'm going to go with "college lifestyle & travel blog". Accurate?

With that taken care of, let's get a new weekly schedule up and running! Now, I won't post every single day of the week, but when I do, I will try to theme it to these subjects:

Travel Tuesday: My exciting adventures
Thrifty Thursday: Money-saving tips & tricks
Food Friday: Need I say more?

Any ideas for the rest of the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment