Friday, November 16, 2012

Thanksgiving

When you ask me which holiday is my favorite, Thanksgiving is not near the top of the list. First, I would say Christmas because of the music. Second, 4th of July because of the fireworks. Third, New Year's because of the fireworks. Fourth, Halloween because of the candy.

However, at this moment in time, Thanksgiving is now in second place. I absolutely cannot wait for five days in a row, free of homework, lectures, and labs. It is going to be heavenly. Not to mention some of my most favorite people are coming down next week, that just tops it all off!

So Thanksgiving: please come quick, and please last forever. In the meantime, I will work on my three essays due today in the hope that the next few days will fly by in a blink of an eye. 

And, as a special gift during this holiday season, I have created a Recipes page. I will add to it more in the future, but for now I have included three recipes that I do not think I could ever live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment