Thursday, November 29, 2012

Final Countdown

Yesterday I went into a conference with my English Professor, and the first thing she asked me was to rate my general stress level from 1-10, ten being the most stressed. I assumed she was expecting a seven or eight, because she was extremely surprised when I said three.

A very low quality picture of my school's testing center!
Next week is the last week before finals. Any sane person would be at a five, minimum, when rating their stress. So why am I a three?

Let's just say it's the calm before the storm. I know that the next two weeks are going to be the most stressful of all my years of schooling, so I decided to postpone stressing about it. It works, you should try it! Although you have to make sure you stress just enough to get your regular homework assignments turned in on time. Other than that, take some free time for yourself! Watch some TV, go to a party, sleep for 15 hours. Then, the week before finals, take advantage of the extended library hours to study and hope that it all pays off!

No, I have never tried this method before. I'll let you know how it works out.

2 comments: