Monday, August 12, 2013

#16 - Taste Of Edmonds

Last Friday, my friend Dezi and I went to the Taste of Edmonds. Ever since 1983, the city of Edmonds has been hosting this popular festival. There are tons of food booths, live music, activities, and vendors. I can remember going to this festival as a kid, so there were many deja vu moments. I indulged in a snow cone and a chocolate-sprinkle coated ice cream bar. Mmmm! We also hit up the Washington Lottery booth to try our luck on a few scratch tickets. There were no winners, but that's gambling for ya! Although Dez seemed to enjoy scratching the ticket until there was nothing left to scratch, so she was content! Because I'm going to be out of state for the next few years, I may not be able to go to the Taste of Edmonds anytime soon, so I'm glad I was able to make the most of this day!

By the way, I am officially living in Orlando, Florida as of this morning! If you'd like to read more about this, visit my Disney College Program blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment